Rates

Rates & Booking

Rates

In general, we rent from Saturday to Saturday, and the minimum stay is one week. Modifications are sometimes possible on request. We only rent to one party at a time- whether 2 guests or 7 the rental is for the entire property. If only one apartment is used, there is a small discount. Rates vary depending on the time of the year. Please contact us at info@ilmulinodipraiano.com for rate information.

Booking Information

Please know that we cannot confirm a reservation without a signed Booking Contract, a rental deposit or full amount if booking within 10 weeks of the start of the rental and a security deposit.

We can email you the Booking Contract. You should read all three pages carefully, especially the Terms and Conditions. After reviewing the contract, you should print, complete, and mail two signed copies back to us with a check for the Rental Deposit. We will return a copy with our signatures.

If you are booking more than 10 weeks before the start of the rental, a deposit of 30% of the contract amount is due with the Booking Contract. The remaining 70% of the contract amount is due 10 weeks before the rental. If you are booking within 10 weeks of the start of the rental, the full amount of the contract is due at booking. 10 weeks of the start of the rental an additional check for $500 is also due as a security deposit.

We suggest you consider purchasing a Travel Insurance policy to protect against an unforeseen medical emergency or certain other circumstances that would prevent you from traveling.

For detailed information about different plans and options, you can visit the Travelex web site. If you have any questions regarding the insurance, you may call Travelex Insurance Services directly at 1-800-228-9792.